Your Specials are our standards.
Discover the path of JJ Tools
- Foundation of Jangjin Tools
- In March 1997, JJ Tools (later renamed into“JJ Tools”) set up cutting tool factory and started with the production and regrinding of carbide end mills.
- - Development of micro end mill for resin processing (MLB, MLE)
- Market launch of micro end mill cutting tools for resin processing.
- - Development of GEM and GBE for graphite processing
- Introduction of end mill cutting tools for graphite processing.
- - Development of high speed carbide end mills
- Since 2002, we offer high speed carbide end mills.
- - Established Doksan-dong Factory 1
- With a machine factory and cutting facilities in Doksan-dong, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul, we have laid the foundation for growth as a machinery industry company.
- - Development of diamond coated end mill (DBE DEM)
- Introduction of diamond coated end mills in 2005.
- - Development of PCBN end mill
- In 2007, we initially offered a PCBN end mill series.
- - First participation at SIMTOS trade fair show
- Since 2008, we participate at domestic trade fair shows, such as the SIMOTS trade fair show.
- - Acquirement of ISO 9001/ISO 14001 certificate
- By acquiring ISO 9001/ISO 14001 certification, we proved international production standards, quality was certified, and a stepping stone for global exports was laid.
- - First participation at EMO in Milano, Italy
- In 2009, we took our first step on the international stage at the EMO in Milano, Italy.
- - Corporate name change from Jangjin Tools to JJ Tools
- Initially established in 1997, Jangjin Tools changed its corporate name to JJ Tools in 2010 to renew its challenging and innovative corporative image.
- - Acquisition of Korea-USA/EU FTA Certificate
- In order to benefit from the FTA agreement, we acquired the FTA certificate in 2010, which helped us to improve our competitiveness in overseas markets.
- - Acquisition of Korea-India FTA acquisition
- Acquiring the India FTA certificate in 2011 enabled a better access to the Indian market.
- - Development of our JJ end mill series
- Market launch of our JJ end mill series, the representative product series of JJ Tools.
- - Expansion of 2nd factory
- In order to increase customer service and product quality, we installed a second production and packing line, as well as a new R&D center in Doksan-dong Geumcheon-gu, Seoul.
- - Development of medical & dental end mill series
- In 2014, we launched our medical & dental end mills series.
- - CE certificate obtained
- By acquiring the European CE certificate, we further strengthened our position in theglobal power generation industry.
- - Development of carbide insert series
- In 2018, we launched carbide inserts.
- - Development of thread mill series
- We introduced our thread mill series in 2019.
- - Export exceeded $20 million
- - Development of flat drill series
- Introduction flat drill series in 2020.
- - Awarded with „global mid-sized company support program" by KOTRA
- We have been awarded with the "global mid-sized company support program“ by KOTRA, the South Korean Chamber of Trade and Commerce, giving us comprehensive support for global business.
- - Expansion and establishment of a southern domestic branch
- We expanded our domestic business to Sasang-gu, Busan, and thus extended our business competitiveness in the the southern area of South Korea.